A quick and easy way to dig holes for your favorite bulbs. No more measuring needed to get the perfect depth hole - the depth marks on the side of these bulb planters will cut the time it takes to plant a bulb drastically!
- In order to borrow a device a patron must have a SAILS Library card in good standing and must sign the Device Loan Agreement.
- Devices are available to be borrowed in person at the Pembroke Public Library.
- Devices are not available for loan between libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The Device must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Library.
- Devices are limited to one at a time per patron, for each type of device.
- 7 Day Loan
- No renewals
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the devices or for the security of connected patron devices, if applicable.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package: Value of this item: $20.00.
All Library of Things items are funded through generous donations from the Friends of the Pembroke Public Library.