The Kill-A-Watt meter lets you easily identify which appliance in your home is costing you the most money. The Power Monitor also allows you to enter your Utility providers cost of electricity so you can monitor and pinpoint what each appliance is costing you.Calculate your homes cumulative electrical expenses and forecast by the day, week, month, even an entire year. Also check the quality of your power by monitoring Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor. Now you’ll know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that old air conditioner is still saving you money. With the amazing Kill A Watt EZ you’ll know 'Watts' killing you.
- In order to borrow a device a patron must have a SAILS Library card in good standing and must sign the Device Loan Agreement.
- Devices are available to be borrowed in person at the Pembroke Public Library.
- Devices are not available for loan between libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The Device must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Library.
- Devices are limited to one at a time per patron, for each type of device.
- 7 Day Loan
- No renewals
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the devices or for the security of connected patron devices, if applicable.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package: Value of this item: $30.00.