Storytime for Little Listeners
At the Library
Storytime on Mondays & Tuesdays @ 10:30am
Drop-In storytime is for children ages 2 to 5 and includes stories, songs, rhymes, movements, and a craft all designed to help your toddlers learn and grow. If you and your child are new to storytime, please see our Storytime Guidelines.
- Audible Stories is offering dozens of free titles for kids to listen to from well-known and budding authors.
- Brightly Storytime has full-length picture book read-alouds with new videos uploaded every week.
- KidLit TV features storytime read-alouds, art sessions with illustrators, and book-inspired crafts.
- The Fable Cottage presents bilingual tales recorded by native speakers. Each tale is available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian with illustrations throughout the translations.
- Storyline Online streams videos of celebrated actors reading books aloud. Each book is paired with an activity guide for educators and caregivers.
- Storytime from Space features astronauts reading picture books while aboard the International Space Station.