The Kill-A-Watt meter lets you easily identify which appliance in your home is costing you the most money. Calculate your home's cumulative electrical expenses and forecast by the day, week, month, or year. Now you’ll know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that old air conditioner is still saving you money!
- In order to borrow a Thing a patron must be over 18 and have a SAILS Library card in good standing.
- Devices are available to be borrowed in person at the Pembroke Public Library.
- Devices are not available for loan between libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the SAILS Network.
- The Device must be returned to the Circulation Desk at Pembroke Public Library. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other library.
- Devices are limited to one at a time per patron, for each type of device.
- 7 Day Loan
- No renewals
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the devices or for the security of connected patron devices, if applicable.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the kit.
All Library of Things items are funded through generous donations from the Friends of the Pembroke Public Library.