Staying Active At Home
- Body Coach TV has daily workouts (Monday through Friday) every morning at 9:00am with recordings available on YouTube. These exercise sessions are intended for all ages (kids and adults!).
- Planet Fitness features live streams and on-demand videos with trainers and even some surprise celebrity guests in their Work-In series.
- Stay active with P.E. with Joe, a YouTube series with daily updates and home workouts for everyone to help you get, stronger, healthier and happier.
- Yoga with Adriene offers at-home yoga practice for all experience levels and bodies.
- YMCA 360 has a variety of on-demand video workouts to match your lifestyle with options including Pilates, indoor cycling, tai chi, and yoga.
- Try a 7-Minute Workout with YouTube fitness instructor Lucy Wyndham-Read by watching a video or printing a guide.
Active Fun for Families
- Hopscotch is a great outdoor game that only requires chalk and a small item to toss (rocks, beanbags, etc.). If you're playing inside, "draw" your grid with masking tape instead! Click here for rules to play or make up your own.
- Jump rope is one of the easiest ways to play alongside kids at recess or during break time. Grown-ups can introduce games that help kids develop basic jumping skills or use jump ropes in creative ways. Click here for game ideas for beginning to advanced jumpers!
Learn some new moves with guided dancing from GoNoodle.
Have a Freeze Dance Off! Use your own music and pause when you want or use a song with silences like Hap Palmer's Wiggy Wiggles Freeze Dances.