Gale Presents: Peterson's Test Prep
Gale Presents: Peterson's Test Prep is a valuable online tool students of all ages can use for standardized test preparation, researching and selecting college and graduate schools, finding tuition assistance, and exploring careers. Help turn future goals into realities with test prep assistance for career certification exams, as well as advice on resumes, cover letters, interviewing and networking, and so much more. This resource is library funded.
Log in here with your Pembroke Public Library card.
Watch a quick tutorial to discover how easy it is to use!
Resources offered include:
- Test prep—Full-length, timed practice exams that simulate the actual testing experience for AP, ACT, SAT, PSAT, GED, HiSET, and TASC exams. Diagnostic pre-tests help students determine where they stand and how much preparation they need before taking an exam. Other practice exams includes Real Estate, Police, Firefighter, NCLEX-RN, Postal, and much more.
- College planning—Intuitive searches and quick results deliver information on more than 4,000 accredited schools, including school location, tuition, academics, admission requirements, campus life, and much more.
- Financial aid tools—Benefit from an undergraduate scholarship search, financial aid award analyzer, college savings calculator, tuition cost finder, and more.
- Career development—The Resume Builder and Virtual Careers Library tools assist students in building essential career skills—like how to build a resume, cover letter, and interviewing tips for users at all career stages. Using the Career Module, tests help users map interests and aptitudes to the most suitable job categories, industries, and occupations.
- International tools—Help individuals prepare to pass the TOEFL (iBT), TOEFL (PBT), TOEIC, and U.S. Citizenship tests with online practice tests and eBooks.