Karaoke machine with two microphones, two CDs, smart device holder (Bluetooth connection), and user guide.
- In order to borrow a Thing a patron must be over 18 and have a SAILS Library card in good standing.
- Devices are available to be borrowed in person at the Pembroke Public Library.
- Devices are not available for loan between libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the SAILS Network.
- The Device must be returned to the Circulation Desk at Pembroke Public Library. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other library.
- Devices are limited to one at a time per patron, for each type of device.
- 7 Day Loan
- No renewals
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the devices or for the security of connected patron devices, if applicable.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the kit.
All Library of Things items are funded through generous donations from the Friends of the Pembroke Public Library.